The hardest part about being in a relationship with someone who is consistently amazing is that it's kind of tough when Valentine's Day rolls around. I feel like special things are done for me every single day to show how much he cares and how important I am to him. When I see the 'above and beyond' every day Valentine's Day seems somewhat insignificant.
That is until I get surprised with flowers at work, attack the man delivering them, and then bawl in front of several people for a good five minutes.
Thank you, Valentine. Not just for today/yesterday/this weekend, but for all the things you do that make me feel like we've figured out one of the great secrets to happiness.
I love you. It's unhealthy and it's phenomenal and I'm excited for each day in the rest of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment